Provide each new team member a one to two page summary of the project.
This should be an easy to read summary of the project management plan.
- Include an outline of the objectives, scope, size, and benefits (to the organisation, community, person)
- Possibly include total budget and budgets for individual areas.
- Status of project (over/under budget, behind/ahead of schedule)
- Significant problems
- List of main tools for that person/role
- Role and responsibility of that person
- Who they report to
Could split all above into two parts. One part for everyone, one part specific to each person.